A large number of websites and apps on the internet are powered by the open-source framework CakePHP, which is quick, robust, and flexible. Because CakePHP development is so versatile and allows for so many adjustments, programmers need to have a certain set of skills to translate your concepts and ideas into functional web applications.
This is a list of all the qualifications your upcoming CakePHP developer should possess.
• Must possess significant educational credentials in the field of computer science, preferably at the bachelor's degree level.
• solid command of the PHP language.
• Extensive working knowledge of CakePHP's patterns and conventions.
• Must be familiar with CakePHP's Object-Relational Mapping (ORM).
• significant practical knowledge of HTML5
• Understanding of "Fat Model, Skinny Controller" is required.
• A more thorough approach to scalable application and core design concepts.
• Knowledge of accessibility and security regulations.
• Knowledge of Git and other code versioning technologies.
Now since you know the capabilities of your upcoming CakePHP programmers
. It's time to resolve the age-old question of whether to work with independent CakePHP experts or those from web development firms.